Remotely Working is Launching on May 4th!
May the Fourth be with you!
Nerdy Star Wars fan stuff aside, May 4th, 2020, will be a special day because…
…we’re launching Remotely Working, our new podcast for remote workers to help them integrate their lives and work well.
To give a good foundation of what we’re going to talk about, we are launching with three episodes:
- An intro of the show
- My remote worker origin story
- And a discussion about work/life integration (because who needs balance anymore right?)
I’d love to see Remotely Working break into the Apple Podcasts New and Noteworthy section, and we can get there together!
Here’s how you can help:
- Subscribe to Remotely Working in your podcast player of choice.
- Give us a review or recommendation on Apple Podcasts.
- Tweet out the link. You can use the text below if you like.
“I’m a #remoteworker and I’m listening to https://remotelyworking.net today!”
The more people we can get listening, the more we can help along on their journey.
I’ll see you on on May 4th!